Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Second Week in College

      Hye u guyss !!! Today im want to share about my sec  week in Kptm.  Kolej Poley-Tech Mara Alor Setar is the place where I study. Now Im in semester 2 and in my class there are also students in semester 1. We're same age , what make our semester different caused they are intake July while my friends and I intake April.

 Since Im in semester 2 so Im not too awkward with the surrounding. My sec week , I am start to know other lectures even though there a few lectures that taught me in sem 1. Everything being smooth and we're already got an assignment to do such as in statistics and microeconomic. There are 6 six subjects in this semester. I thought microeconomic is like chemistry subject but I asked the seniors they said it is like math caused have calculation.

Last semester I didn't have a sir as a lecturer but this sem there are 2 sir who will teach us until this November. All the lecturers in kptm are so generous for sharing their knowledge to students. Thanks for spending ur precious time to read my blog. Till we meet again. Adious Amigo from me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and Pavlova

Eating is one of my hobbies so everytime I ate something that make me keep craving about it , I will make a research on google on how to mak...