Hello we meet again. When I in year 5 i want to be a fire fighter. Maybe at that moment I love to play with the water. I always react like a fire fighter when I in a shower but this story in 2011 not this recently okay. Hahahah it kind of funny when I flashback bout my childhood life. My ambitious keep changing when I saw something unique.
I don't want to be a doctor because I can't see the blood in a large quantities. For example an accident,murdered and so on. I will feel dizzy when I saw the blood. From this situation I knew that I can't be a doctor.
In 2017, I want to be an engineer. It is because my sister is an engineer so this make me inspired her. But for this year,2018 since I take diploma in accountancy so I determine to be a successful accountant. Okay guyss see u next week. Byeeee
No comments:
Post a Comment