Wednesday, July 18, 2018

My Eidul Fitr

   Assalamualaikum w.b.t and hello to all readers. Well this is my first time write a thread in the blog.My name Norasfa Ashiqin and im studies in KPTM Alor Setar. Diploma in Accounting is my course for 2 years. Actually this thread is one of my assignment in Profiency English. My lecturer for this course is Madam Mimi. She is so attrative with her fair skin. Im so grateful for having her as my lecturer. Okay now im going to share about my eidul fitr.    
      

  Every year I always return to the hometown at Bachok,Kelantan behalf my mom. I don’t like to celebrate Eid Fitr at Kedah because I don’t  get a lot of ‘duit raya’ compared at Kelantan. Once the news channels declared that it going to be Eid on the next day as moon has been sighted. Everyone in my house not only in my house but for all muslims must be excited to celebrate a glorious day. First of all we cleaned the house. For girls of course we will put henna on our hands and for sure my sister will prepared all of our dresses since she is the oldest sister. After completing the preparations we went to sleep peacefully in the living room together with other relatives

   On the morning first day of Eid, my grandfather will recite the Takbir. Then, we went to the mosques to pray the Eid prayer listen to a short sermon given by the Imam. After that, we greeted each other warmly by hugging and shaking hands. Then, we all dressed up traditional outfits. The whole house was filled with the aroma of ‘ ketupat’ and ‘rendang’ and this make me mouth-watering. After the this yummy breakfast my father gave us ‘duit raya’ that everyone like especially kids.


    I had invited my friends for a grand lunch at my house. My mom and sister started preparing the lunch. In the afternoon all of my relatives and my friends gathered at our house. In evening my cousins and me went to the stranded land where we played a lot of games such as bowling by using a coconut and the bottles till we got tired and hungry. At night we went to a restaurant for the dinner. We had our dinner and have amazing time with my cousins. I wish everyone have a better day than me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and Pavlova

Eating is one of my hobbies so everytime I ate something that make me keep craving about it , I will make a research on google on how to mak...