A few years ago, I have a friends that can be called as a the best bestfriend ever. Since year three I meet her in the class. She came from Kuala Lumpur and moved to Kedah because following her dad that being transferred. Dino was one of her nickname that I gave to her. She is a pretty girl who have a big brown eyes with a chubby cheeks on her round face. Even she is a little bit short rather than me but still cute. She just like a real teddy bear that are alive in the real life. Huda is a girl who almost a perfect girl that I ever meet.She have he flawless and fair skin, intelegence but this is also a chubby like Dino because their height is same. When we year six, we took UPSR and alhamdulillah the both of us got 5A's but the luck not in our behalf. We didn't get any offer admission to full boarding school.

So we decide to continue our study at SMK Ayer Hitam,Kedah. Unfortunenately we are the classmates. Since I was a prefect from year 3 untill 6 ; I was given another chance to be a prefect in high school. Dino also a prefect just like me. Everyday we spent our bonding time together. We always went to recess early by using clishe prefect excuses. There was a day that was raining heavily. Even we are the prefect we acted like other students. We are not a nerd students that always attend all the classes. When we in form 3, Mathematics is one of the subject that I dont like because I do not understand from chapter 3 and it make me feels lazy to enter the class.
We were hiding under the table in empty class and close the door and sat quietly in that class. We stay almost an hour and then we went to kiosk to buy something to fulfill our flat stomach. Once we entered the class, the whole class looked at us like we just killed a generous person. Acutually they feel annoyed because it was not our first time skip the class and our reactions is show our straight line shining teeth.

Once a month, we will be going to the badminton's court to make our body more healthier rather than before.
But we more focus on taking a selca not to excercise actually. Im stayed at hostel since form 1 untill 5 . Sometimes they came and visited me at the hostel. Then they brought me some food and we ate together under the tree. Now the both of them study at Kedah Matriculation College in pure sciences. Im so gratefull to have them in my life story.



No comments:
Post a Comment