Saturday, October 6, 2018

hobbies

Well im the person who have a lot of hobbies such as eating, cooking, sleeping, an obvious thing that majority people love to do is taking a selca and nagging while doing something that I dont like. For example throw out the domestic rubbish at the landfill behide my house. Im nagging because that thing should be done by my brothers but they ask me to do it.


 No matter where I am, I will take some of pictures that i want to make as a memory to myself. My mom bought me a tablet so that i can keep all my pictures in that tablet because when im taking a picture i'll using her phone. So in other words she dont want me to use her phone so she bought me a new branded tablet. She also gave me a pendrive that i can transfer all my pictures if my tablet's storage are full. Whenever im having my 'photoshoot' there is always have a distubers doesnt matter where I am.

Either western and dessert ; I am more to master on western food.  I also can make a dessert but not to good compare to western. Starting age 11 years old, im learning how to cook. I make a research at google and youtube. There are a lot of simple ways or step for who are newbie in cooking. First dish that i bake is macaroni. My judges will be my parents and either their willingness or not they have to finish the food that i made. Traditional food are the hardest than make a western food. I had been trying to make traditional food but failed. The taste of that food is completely diffrence than i ever eat before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and Pavlova

Eating is one of my hobbies so everytime I ate something that make me keep craving about it , I will make a research on google on how to mak...